Ephesians 6:18 says, “Pray at all times in the Spirit with every prayer and request, and stay alert with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints.”
Visit mobberly.org/pray to submit prayer concerns and pray for what others have submitted.
Some specific things you can pray about;
- Praise God for His sovereignty. He is and always will be in control of all things. Pray that we will trust Him to help us navigate this season of uncertainty.
- Pray for wisdom for governmental leaders, the CDC, researchers, other medical personnel, leaders in churches and other strategic places.
- Pray for the protection of doctors, nurses, crisis response teams, emergency first responders, researchers and other medical professionals who risk their lives to protect ours.
- Pray for comfort and healing for those stricken with this virus. Pray they will receive the quality health care they need to regain health and strength. Pray for their healing and for a treatment to cure and eradicate this virus.
- Pray for peace, calmness, freedom from fear, anxiety and panic among individuals and communities.
Worship With Us
We may be limited to only be online, but we can still worship together. Worship online Sundays at 9:30 and 11 a.m.
There are two ways to worship online with us this weekend:
Some streaming boxes offer YouTube apps, which will allow you to watch on your TV.
Our Mobberly En Español congregation is streaming their Worship Gathering Sundays at 11 a.m. on their Facebook page at facebook.com/mobberlyespanol.
Check back as we are adding additional resources and information about staying connected, and growing in Christ.
MobberlyKIDS Bible Story - March 29
Scroll down for Bible Activities
- Bible Activities for Preschoolers – March 29
- Bible Activities for Elementary – March 29
- Bible Activities for PreTeen – March 29
- Parent Devotion – March 29
How to Talk to Children About Grief – Resource
Longview Campus MobberlyKIDS – Watch for video Bible stories and other ways to say connected on our MobberlyKIDS facebook page and other social media channels. Watch for a special at-home-activity announcement every week.
Marshall Campus MobberlyKIDS Facetime Calls
Marshall campus parents, sign up your child to get a FaceTime call from a children’s ministry volunteer. They can hear a Bible story, sing, play a game and stay connected with our children’s ministry.
To sign up contact [email protected] with the following information:
- Ages of children in the home. (So we can prepare age appropriate activities for the call.)
- Preferred contact for the Facetime call
- Preferred time of day for the Facetime appointment: morning, afternoon or evening
- All volunteers making Facetime calls are screened per our child protective policy.
Elevation Student Ministry
Marshall Student Ministry will gather online via YouTube on Wednesday, March 25, at 6 p.m. Follow Marshall Elevation on Instagram @elevation.marshall for updates on the latest Bible studies and connect opportunities.
Longview Student Ministry will gather for virtual Youth Group service at 6:30 p.m. every Wednesday and Sunday via Zoom. Click this link (Meeting ID: 485 003 5219) to join us.
JH Parents: @mobjh
HS Parents: @mobhs
7th Boys: @mboys2025
7th Girls: @mgirls2025
8th Boys: @mboys2024
8th Girls: @mgirls2024
9th Boys: @mboys2023
9th Girls: @mgirls2023
10th Boys: @mboys2022
10th Girls: @mgirls2022
11th Boys: @mboys2021
11th Girls: @mgirls2021
12th Boys: @mboys2020
12th Girls: @mgirls2020
Two-minute devotions with Tony Evans.
Provided below are resources for women to help nurture your heart, mind and body during a key time in social distancing. These resources are helpful for all women: college/young adult, single, married, mother, empty nester and senior adults, alike.
YouVersion Bible Reading Plans (for all ages and stages)
RightNow Media (free access for Mobberly Members)
If you don’t have an account email [email protected] and registration information will be emailed to you.
Access to hundreds of free studies for children, youth and adults of all ages and life stages
- Get Out of Your Head by Jennie Allen
- Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot
- Rhythms of Renewal by Rebecca Lyons
- Anxious for Nothing by Max Lucado
- Praying through Fear by Stormie Omartian
Resources for Adults
Recommended RNM Studies:
Fear and Faith- Trillia Newbell
Not a Fan- Kyle Idleman
If- Mark Batterson
The Books of 1, 2 & 3 John- Tony Evans
Makers Discipleship Series- Patrick Annotti
Chazown: Relationship With God- Craig Groeschel
These are also available on RightNow Media. (See info above)
Check back for more ways to serve each other.
How Can You Serve Others?
Reach out to others.
- Use the technology available to call, text or video chat with your Connect Groups, or people you are concerned about. Send an email to the person you’ve been praying for. We may have to be physically distant, we can be present in the lives of those around us.
Send a note to our Billy Moore campus attenders
- Our Billy Moore campus is unable to meet. If you would like to reach out to someone who attends our campus at the Billy Moore Correctional Unit, they would love to get a note from you. Email [email protected] and we will send instructions and contact information.
Share your 15-second testimony
- Even online, we can share our faith. When you’re texting, calling or posting, remember to look for opportunities t share you faith. One way is to share your 15-second testimony. To find out how to prepare and practice that short story of your life before Christ, how you came to Christ and life after, watch this short video from Jan Lajoie, Minister of Engage.
- Have a pizza delivered to a local fire or police station.
Church Planters and Missionaries
- Notes of encouragement or artwork done by you or your family for our church planters. Contact [email protected].
- Pick up and deliver food for the hungry in our community.
If you’re a regular giver, please continue to be faithful.
While our public Worship Gatherings have moved online for now, the mission and ministry of Mobberly is moving forward. Your faithful gifts help us reach East Texas and the world. Our Sunday Worship Gatherings are only part of the vital ministries at Mobberly.
Commit to make giving a priority during this time. Find ways to give online at mobberly.org/give or bring your offering to the church office during business hours.