If you want help others or serve in any of these areas, email [email protected]
Ephesians 6:18 says, “Pray at all times in the Spirit with every prayer and request, and stay alert with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints.”
Visit mobberly.org/pray to submit prayer concerns and pray for what others have submitted.
Some specific things you can pray about;
- Praise God for His sovereignty. He is and always will be in control of all things. Pray that we will trust Him to help us navigate this season of uncertainty.
- Pray for wisdom for governmental leaders, the CDC, researchers, other medical personnel, leaders in churches and other strategic places.
- Pray for the protection of doctors, nurses, crisis response teams, emergency first responders, researchers and other medical professionals who risk their lives to protect ours.
- Pray for comfort and healing for those stricken with this virus. Pray they will receive the quality health care they need to regain health and strength. Pray for their healing and for a treatment to cure and eradicate this virus.
- Pray for peace, calmness, freedom from fear, anxiety and panic among individuals and communities.
Worship With Us
We can meet together in limited fashion, but we know many will continue to worship with us online, Sundays at 8 and 11 a.m.
There are three ways to worship online with us this weekend:
Some streaming boxes offer Facebook Watch or Youtube apps, which will allow you to watch on your TV.
Our Mobberly En Español congregation is streaming their Worship Gathering Sundays at 11 a.m. on their Facebook page at facebook.com/mobberlyespanol.
Check back as we are adding additional resources and information about staying connected, and growing in Christ.
Longview Campus MobberlyKIDS – Watch for video Bible stories and other ways to say connected on our MobberlyKIDS facebook page and other social media channels. Find weekly Bible studies and age appropriate activities.
Marshall Campus MobberlyKIDS
Join in Zoom preschool music classes on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. and Zoom Classes for Grades 1-4 on Wednesdays at 2 p.m.
To sign up contact [email protected]
Elevation Student Ministry
Marshall Student Ministry – Follow Marshall Elevation on Instagram @elevation.marshall for updates on the latest Bible studies and connect opportunities.
Longview Student Ministry will gather for virtual Youth Group service at 6:30 p.m. every Wednesday and Sunday via Zoom. Subscribe to ministry text alerts below to get the weekly Zoom information.
JH Parents: @mobjh
HS Parents: @mobhs
7th Boys: @mboys2025
7th Girls: @mgirls2025
8th Boys: @mboys2024
8th Girls: @mgirls2024
9th Boys: @mboys2023
9th Girls: @mgirls2023
10th Boys: @mboys2022
10th Girls: @mgirls2022
11th Boys: @mboys2021
11th Girls: @mgirls2021
12th Boys: @mboys2020
12th Girls: @mgirls2020
Two-minute devotions with Tony Evans.
Provided below are resources for women to help nurture your heart, mind and body during a key time in social distancing. These resources are helpful for all women: college/young adult, single, married, mother, empty nester and senior adults, alike.
YouVersion Bible Reading Plans (for all ages and stages)
RightNow Media (free access for Mobberly Members)
If you don’t have an account email [email protected] and registration information will be emailed to you.
Access to hundreds of free studies for children, youth and adults of all ages and life stages
- Get Out of Your Head by Jennie Allen
- Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot
- Rhythms of Renewal by Rebecca Lyons
- Anxious for Nothing by Max Lucado
- Praying through Fear by Stormie Omartian
Understanding the Grieving Process – Resource
Download Connect Group lessons and watch previous weeks sermons at mobberly.org/lessons
Marriage Moments at Home-
We invite you to grab dinner from your favorite local venue and create your own Marriage Moment at home. Click HERE for Dr. Emerson Eggerich’s presentation on displaying love and respect to your spouse. We give this conversation a PG-13 rating for mild sexual content that may not be suitable for children.
If you do not have Right Now Media we encourage you to email [email protected] to request access.
Resources for Adults
Recommended RNM Studies:
Fear and Faith- Trillia Newbell
Not a Fan- Kyle Idleman
If- Mark Batterson
The Books of 1, 2 & 3 John- Tony Evans
Makers Discipleship Series- Patrick Annotti
Chazown: Relationship With God- Craig Groeschel
These are also available on RightNow Media. (See info above)
Check back for more ways to serve each other.
How Can You Serve Others?
Share Your Redemption Story
Even during this time of social-distancing, we want to keep the gospel a priority. Since you cannot meet with your One, we challenge you to do something bold and unconventional to share the gospel with them, and everyone who follows you on social media.
We challenge you to share your Redemption Story.
Every born-again believer has a Redemption Story: How Christ saved you. You can use your story to share the gospel with our church, communit and beyond. We are challenging everyone to record a one-minute video of your Redemption Story and share it through your social media accounts.
Visit mobberly.org/redemption to find out how.
Reach out to others.
- Use the technology available to call, text or video chat with your Connect Groups, or people you are concerned about. Send an email to the person you’ve been praying for. We may have to be physically distant, we can be present in the lives of those around us.
Send a note to our Billy Moore campus attenders
- Our Billy Moore campus is unable to meet. If you would like to reach out to someone who attends our campus at the Billy Moore Correctional Unit, they would love to get a note from you. Email [email protected] and we will send instructions and contact information.
- Have a pizza delivered to a local fire or police station.
Church Planters and Missionaries
- Notes of encouragement or artwork done by you or your family for our church planters. Contact [email protected].
- Pick up and deliver food for the hungry in our community.
If you’re a regular giver, please continue to be faithful.
While our public Worship Gatherings have moved online for now, the mission and ministry of Mobberly is moving forward. Your faithful gifts help us reach East Texas and the world. Our Sunday Worship Gatherings are only part of the vital ministries at Mobberly.
Commit to make giving a priority during this time. Find ways to give online at mobberly.org/give or bring your offering to the church office during business hours.