Initial Plans to Return to On-Campus Worship
We are looking forward to the day when we can begin gathering together in person for worship. We will remain online-only for Sundays, May 10 and 17, but soon we will begin to transition from online-only to on-campus worship.
- We plan to return to on-campus worship soon. However, we are continuing to monitor further developments and communication from our state and local leaders to make the wisest decisions about our schedule.
- We will take all appropriate actions to provide a clean and safe environment for our church family. For example, we will encourage social distancing, provide hand sanitizer, encourage everyone to wear masks, and thoroughly clean our venues between each Worship Gathering.
- To maintain social distancing, we need to limit the number of people in each gathering. We will offer multiple services and venues. We ask that those who plan to attend would sign up for a time and venue. Look for a survey about times and ways your family might return to on-campus worship.
- In addition to on-campus worship, we will continue to provide a worship experience online. The CDC has identified certain groups that may be more susceptible to COVID-19. If you fall into one of those groups, we encourage you to use our online worship option.
- We continue to encourage our Connect Groups to meet remotely. We will provide further information about when we can begin to meet on campus at a later time. There will be no preschool or children’s Connect Groups on campus, at this time. Families are encouraged to worship together in our venues.