Keywords: Join, Discover Membership
I’m new. What is my next step?
Attend Discover Membership
If you have an interest in committing to membership at Mobberly you must attend Discover Membership. Before you complete this important commitment, it is essential that you understand Mobberly’s unique identity, strengths and expectations.
How Do I Join Mobberly?
At the conclusion of every Worship Gathering, we extend an invitation for everyone to make spiritual decisions, either by coming forward to the front of the room or by going to the Hospitality Area in any venue and speaking with a staff member.
Before committing to membership everyone must:
1. Profess your faith and trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord
2. Follow the Lord Jesus in Believer’s Baptism
3. Complete the Discover Membership Course
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes.
The idea of commitment best represents membership. Making the transition from attendee to member demonstrates spiritual maturity. Before this commitment can be made it is essential and necessary to discover three basic things: Mobberly’s identity, strengths and expectations. Everyone interested in becoming a member of Mobberly is required to complete this discovery course.
Membership is for anyone willing to make the following commitments
- Receive Jesus as your Savior from sin
- Be baptized by immersion following your salvation
- Agree with Mobberly’s doctrinal beliefs as outlined in “The Baptist Faith & Message.”
- Worship together with the Mobberly family consistently
- Connect with other believers weekly in a Connect Group
- Develop an ever-growing relationship with Jesus through various growth opportunities
- Serve Jesus and His church through various volunteer opportunities
When you are ready to commit to these expectations, you can take the next step towards membership by:
- Contacting Mobberly’s Outreach Office for more information or clarification at 903.663.8401 or [email protected].
- Stopping by the Hospitality Room in one of Mobberly’s Worship Gathering venues. Our ministerial staff and Prayer Partners will be available to help you.
- Coming forward during the response time of a Worship Gathering when the Pastor invites people to make spiritual decisions.
Attend a “Discover Membership” Discovery Course
Participation in Discover Membership will result in a much more meaningful membership experience as you understand Mobberly’s identity, strengths and expectations.