Initial Plans to Return to On-Campus Worship
We will return to on-campus worship on May 24. However, we are continuing to monitor further developments and communication from our state and local leaders to make the wisest decisions about our schedule.
To maintain social distancing, we need to limit the number of people in each gathering. We will offer multiple services and venues. We ask that those who plan to attend would sign up for a time and venue.
Reserve a seat for you and your family at mobberly.org/rsvp.
Guidelines for On-Campus Worship:
– We encourage everyone to wear masks. Please bring a mask if you have one. We will provide masks for those that don’t have them.
– Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before worship begins. Upon arrival, please enter the venue to be seated. Do not gather in the foyers.
– Using the provided stations, please sanitize your hands as you enter.
– Ushers will help you and your family find a seat sufficiently spaced to meet social distancing guidelines.
– Each venue will be seated from the front to back, with rows filled from the middle to the outside. (Special note: Those in the Longview Worship Center will skip rows to meet social distancing guidelines.)
– To help maintain social distance with those who are seated near you, please plan to remain in your seat through the entire Worship Gathering.
– At the end of the Worship Gathering, rows will be dismissed from back to front to alleviate congestion in the aisles and doorways.
– Upon exiting the venue, please do not congregate in the foyer area.
– Governor Abbott has advised that members of at-risk groups participate in online worship. At-risk groups include those over age 65, and those with chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, chronic heart disease, severe obesity, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, liver disease, or anyone with a weakened immune system.
Additional measures in place to ensure a safe and clean environment:
– Each venue will be cleaned and sanitized between each Worship Gathering.
– Instead of passing offering plates, tithes and offerings will be collected as you exit.
– Welcome Guides will not be handed out.. A digital Welcome Guide will be available at mobberly.org/online
– Coffee service will be closed.
– Greeters, Ushers, Staff and other Volunteers will wear masks.
– Our response time will be adjusted to help accommodate social distancing guidelines.
– Connect Groups will continue to meet remotely. We will have no preschool, children or youth Connect Groups on campus. Families are encouraged to worship together in our venues.
Scheduled Events at Mobberly
We are returning to on-campus worship beginning Sunday, May 24.
All other on campus activities have been postponed or suspended until further notice.
Ways to Stay Connected at Mobberly
How You Can Pray
2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” As believers, we have the authority which Christ has given us to pray about the spread of any disease and to pray for healing for those who have the Coronavirus.
- Praise God for His sovereignty. He is and always will be in control of all things. Pray that we will trust Him to help us navigate this season of uncertainty.
- Pray for wisdom for governmental leaders, the CDC, researchers, other medical personnel, leaders in churches and other strategic places.
- Pray for the protection of doctors, nurses, crisis response teams, emergency first responders, researchers and other medical professionals who risk their lives to protect ours.
- Pray for comfort and healing for those stricken with this virus. Pray they will receive the quality health care they need to regain health and strength. Pray for their healing and for a treatment to cure and eradicate this virus.
- Pray for peace, calmness, freedom from fear, anxiety and panic among individuals and communities.
PLAN DE RETORNO A LA IGLESIA
ESTAMOS MONITOREANDO MUY DE CERCA LA SITUACIÓN Y CONTINUAREMOS PROVEYENDO INFORMACIÓN ACTUALIZADA EN ESTA PÁGINA.
Esperamos el día en que podamos reunirnos de nuevo para adorar juntos en persona. Continuaremos teniendo solamente servicios en línea hasta nuevo aviso, pero esperamos que muy pronto podamos comenzar con los servicios en persona.