General Information about COVID-19
There are many sources of information available about the Corona Virus. The CDC has quite a bit of information available on their website, ranging from how to prevent illness, recognizing symptoms, situation updates and more.
* The CDC has outlined several groups who may be at higher risk with COVID-19, including older adults and people with underlying chronic medical conditions.
Scheduled Events at Mobberly
In accordance with the order given for gregg county to Shelter in Place except for essential activities, all on campus activities have been suspended through April 9, 2020. Therefore, our gatherings will be streamed online.
Events which have been postponed or canceled include, but are not limited to:
- Upward Sports for the Spring season is canceled.
- Ladies Bible Studies have been postponed or moved online. Check back for new start dates.
- Family Services Ministry on Tuesday mornings has been suspended for March 31.
- Malawi Mission Trip for adults scheduled for May has been canceled.
- Senior Adult Branson Trip scheduled for April 21-25 has been canceled.
- Divorce Care, Grief Share, Adoptive Mom’s Sanity Group, Homecoming: Calming Chaos (TBRI) support group, and Thrive! are all canceled through the end of this semester.
- Celebrate Recovery has been canceled for March 30.
- Romania Mission Trip scheduled for June 26-July 5 has been canceled.
- Breakthrough Movie Night for April 5 has been postponed
- Heartbeat – Kid’s Night of Worship for April 29 had been postponed.
- Billy Moore Campus Interest Meeting for April 14 has been postponed.
- Marshall Women’s Spring Luncheon for April 26 has been postponed
Ways to Stay Connected at Mobberly
How You Can Pray
2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” As believers, we have the authority which Christ has given us to pray about the spread of any disease and to pray for healing for those who have the Coronavirus.
- Praise God for His sovereignty. He is and always will be in control of all things. Pray that we will trust Him to help us navigate this season of uncertainty.
- Pray for wisdom for governmental leaders, the CDC, researchers, other medical personnel, leaders in churches and other strategic places.
- Pray for the protection of doctors, nurses, crisis response teams, emergency first responders, researchers and other medical professionals who risk their lives to protect ours.
- Pray for comfort and healing for those stricken with this virus. Pray they will receive the quality health care they need to regain health and strength. Pray for their healing and for a treatment to cure and eradicate this virus.
- Pray for peace, calmness, freedom from fear, anxiety and panic among individuals and communities.
AVANCES DEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
ESTAMOS MONITOREANDO DE CERCA LA SITUACIÓN Y LE PROVEEREMOS INFORMACIÓN ACTUALIZADA EN RELACIÓN A LA IGLESIA Y LA COMUNIDAD EN ESTA PÁGINA.
Nuestros servicios serán solamente en línea hasta el 5 de abril.
Les amamos y seguiremos orando por el bienestar y seguridad de cada uno de ustedes y sus familias.
¡Dios los bendice!
Si desea información directamente del Centro Para el Control y La Prevención de Enfermedades (CDC), visite: https://www.cdc.gov/spanish/index.html