On-Campus Worship Guidelines
At Mobberly, we strive to keep you and your family safe. We encourage you to be mindful, use the provided hand sanitizer, wear a mask and maintain a social distance of at least six feet from others. We will continue to sanitize and disinfect between our Worship Gatherings and Connect Groups.
- Face masks are welcome. If you do not have a mask, we have them available for you.
- We will continue to offer online worship at 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m. each Sunday.
- We ask that families stay at least six feet from others.
- In our worship venues, we offer seating that is open and seating where we skip every other row. Families are encouraged to stay socially distant.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter.
- Each venue will be cleaned and sanitized between Worship Gatherings.
- Instead of passing offering plates, tithes and offerings will be collected as you exit. You can also give by using drop boxes around our campuses, online at mobberly.org/give, or by mailing your gift to: Mobberly Baptist Church, 625 E Loop 281, Longview, TX 75605.
- If you are a member of a group at higher risk to COVID-19, we encourage you to worship with us online.
On- Campus Connect Groups
- In order to maintain social distancing and reduce congestion in our hallways and gathering areas, please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early.
- To accommodate cleaning rooms between Connect Groups, each class will be limited to one hour. Please do not enter a classroom before the room is sanitized.
- Seating in each classroom will be arranged for social distancing. Please do not move chairs or tables in your room.
- We recommend that every person, if able, wear a mask or face covering, both in the classroom and while transitioning from your room to other areas on campus.
Will there be Preschool, Children and Student Ministry Connect Groups? Yes. We will have preschool classes at 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m. and children and youth classes at 9:30 and 11 a.m. in Longview. In Marshall we will have preschool, children and youth classes at 11 a.m.
Can we move the chairs around the room or change the set up? We ask that you not change the set up. If couples from the same household want to pull their chairs together, they can do so. However, we ask that you put all seats back in their original position before leaving the class.
If I serve one hour and attend one hour, can my child attend more than one hour of classes? Yes.
For Wednesday night Connect Groups, will there be children’s activities? KIDSLife resumes on both campuses on Wednesday, Sept. 2.
Which ages of children need to RSVP for class? Birth through Kindergarten need to RSVP for Monday classes they will be attending at mobberly.org/rsvp.
Will our adult Connect Group meet in the same room as before the COVID-19 outbreak? Yes.
What about Youth Connect Groups? Students will meet at 9:30 and 11 a.m. in Longview and 11 a.m. in Marshall.
What if I’m not ready to return to on-campus Connect Groups, will there still be online Connect Group opportunities? Yes. Contact your Connect Group leader or [email protected] for more information.