September 2 6:00 - 7:15pm | The Bridge D107
Led by Connect Pastor, Brandon Watson.
discuss the basics of disciple-making. Whether you are wanting to know how to get started in disciple-making or simply have a passion for it, this class is for you. We will cover several topics such as:
• What is Disciple-Making?
• Breaking Down the Great Commission
• Learning the Vision and Strategy of Jesus
• Living a Disciple- Making Lifestyle
• Addressing the Myths of Disciple-Making
• Qualifications of a Disciple-Maker
• 10 Critical “How To’s” of Disciple-Making
• Creating a Personal Plan for Disciple-Making
Invite your friends and come join us for a fun and interactive time. Suitable for ages Students through Senior Adults.
Wednesdays • Starts Sept. 2
6 – 7:15 p.m. The Bridge D107