Reserve Your Seats for Worship
Guidelines for Our Return to On-Campus Worship
- We encourage everyone to wear masks. Please bring a mask if you have one. We will provide masks for those that don’t have them.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before worship begins. Upon arrival, please enter the venue to be seated. Do not gather in the foyers.
- Using the provided stations, please sanitize your hands as you enter.
- Ushers will help you and your family find a seat sufficiently spaced to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Each venue will be seated from the front to back, with rows filled from the middle to the outside. (Special note: Those in the Longview Worship Center will skip rows to meet social distancing guidelines.)
- To help maintain social distance with those who are seated near you, please plan to remain in your seat through the entire Worship Gathering.
- At the end of the Worship Gathering, rows will be dismissed from back to front to alleviate congestion in the aisles and doorways.
- Upon exiting the venue, please proceed outside to visit and fellowship with one another. Please do not congregate in the foyer area.
- Governor Abbott has encouraged members of at-risk groups to worship online. At-risk groups include those over age 65, and those with chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, chronic heart disease, severe obesity, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, liver disease, or anyone with a weakened immune system.
Additional measures in place to ensure a safe and clean environment:
- Each venue will be cleaned and sanitized between each Worship Gathering.
- Instead of passing offering plates, tithes and offerings will be collected as you exit.
- Welcome Guides will not be handed out. A digital Welcome Guide will be available at mobberly.org/online.
- Coffee service will be closed.
- Greeters, ushers, staff and other volunteers will wear masks.
- Our response time will be adjusted to help accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Connect Groups will continue to meet remotely. We will have no preschool, children, youth or adult Connect Groups on campus.